1 pkgpound cake ( 12 oz )
2 pkg( 4 serving size ) vanilla or lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
3 Tbsporange juice
2 ptfresh seasonal berries; blueberries, raspberries or strawberries )
18 oz of cool whip topping, thawed, divided
2 1/2 ccold milk
How to Make Berry Squares
- Cut pound cake into slices and arrange slices on the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan. Drizzle cake with juice.
- Top with berries, sprinkle with sugar.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk one minute or until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Spoon pudding mixture over berries in pan.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or overnight. Garnish as desired.
- Note: I have used a combination of berries for this dessert. I tried one pint each of blueberries and strawberries and all I can say is Yummy!