Berry Lemon Cake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Berry Lemon Cake
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Prepare a 12-cup bundt pan with cooking spray and flour; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine cake mix and baking powder; set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, combine blueberries, sour cream, egg whites, oil and lemon peel.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter into prepared pan; bake for 40 minutes.
- Serving Ideas : Serve warm or cool with powdered sugar or whipped cream.