Berry Layer Cake
Hope Y'all like it
- 1 duncan hines moist deluxe *strawberry* supreme cake mix
- 2/3 cup strawberry jam, divided
- 2 1/2 cups fresh bluebrries, rinsed,drained and divided
- 1 container (8 ounces) cool whip, thawed and divided
- fresh strawberries slices, for garnish
How to Make Berry Layer Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350.Lightly grease and flour TWO 9-inch round cake pans
- 2Prepare , bake cake and cool cake following package directions for Basic recipe.
- 3Place 1st cake layer on serving plate. Spred with 1/3 cup jam. Arrange 1 cup blueberries over the jam.
Spred half of the Cool Whip on top of blueberries to within 1/2 inch of the cakes edge.
Add 2nd layer on top. Repeat with the remaining 1/3 jam, 1 cup blueberries and remaining Cool Whip.
Garnish with Strawberry slices and remaining 1/2 blueberriess.
Refrigerate util ready to serve.