Berry Cream Coffee Cake
- 3 oz
- cream cheese (1/2 8oz package), room temperature
- 1/4 c
- butter or margarine, room temperature
- 2 c
- 1/3 c
- 1/2 c
- (or more) raspberry or boysenberry preserves
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1-2 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Berry Cream Coffee Cake
- 1Cut cream cheese and butter into the bisquick until crumbly. Blend in the 1/3 cup milk.
- 2Pour dough onto a ungreased cookie sheet and spread to 1/4 inch thick. Cut slits at 1 inch intervals along both sides. Not all the way through.
- 3Spread preserves along the center of the dough.
- 4Fold over the slits on top of the preserves.
- 5Bake in a 400 degree oven for 12 to 15 mintues until lightly browned.
- 6Combine powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth. Drizzle on top of the coffee cake.