Berry Cream Coffee Cake
3 ozcream cheese (1/2 8oz package), room temperature
1/4 cbutter or margarine, room temperature
1/2 c(or more) raspberry or boysenberry preserves
1 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Berry Cream Coffee Cake
- Cut cream cheese and butter into the bisquick until crumbly. Blend in the 1/3 cup milk.
- Pour dough onto a ungreased cookie sheet and spread to 1/4 inch thick. Cut slits at 1 inch intervals along both sides. Not all the way through.
- Spread preserves along the center of the dough.
- Fold over the slits on top of the preserves.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 12 to 15 mintues until lightly browned.
- Combine powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth. Drizzle on top of the coffee cake.