Berry Cheesecake Ice Cream Squares
- 2 c
- finely crushed butter crackers
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 3.4 oz pkg
- instant cheesecake pudding and pie filling
- 2 c
- 1 1/2 qt
- strawberry ice cream, softened
- container of frozen whipped topping, thawed
- strawberries for garnish
How to Make Berry Cheesecake Ice Cream Squares
- 1In a medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press crumbs into bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish; refrigerate until ready to fill.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together pudding and milk until slightly thickened. Stir in ice cream until well mixed. Evenly spoon into crust. Spread whipped topping evenly over ice cream; cover.
- 3Freeze 6 hours or overnight. Cut into squares, top square with a strawberry. Serve immediately.