BEA'S LEMON CAKE
How to Make BEA'S LEMON CAKE
- 1Bake cake according to box directions. Make 3 layers rather than 2 layers. Cool completely.
- 2Ice cake using both cans of frosting.
- 3This is an execellent cake even if it is from a box and a can!!!
- 4IMPORTANT! Be sure to use the Duncan Hines lemon supreme cake mix and the Duncan Hines creamy home-style lemon supreme frosting.
- 5OR...make a bundt cake, heat 1/2 can of icing in the microwave and drizzle on top and freeze the other half for later use. Our fellow member, Susan did this and WOW, just look at her cake.