BEA'S LEMON CAKE
How to Make BEA'S LEMON CAKE
- Bake cake according to box directions. Make 3 layers rather than 2 layers. Cool completely.
- Ice cake using both cans of frosting.
- This is an execellent cake even if it is from a box and a can!!!
- IMPORTANT! Be sure to use the Duncan Hines lemon supreme cake mix and the Duncan Hines creamy home-style lemon supreme frosting.
- OR...make a bundt cake, heat 1/2 can of icing in the microwave and drizzle on top and freeze the other half for later use. Our fellow member, Susan did this and WOW, just look at her cake.