Remember you can change up the flavor of the cake mix to suit your taste.
- 18 oz
- pkg. devil's food cake mix
- 1 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- butter, softened
- 3 large
- 1 can(s)
- pre-made chocolate fudge frosting
- pieces chocolate kisses, unwrapped-black decorator gel- red cinnamon candies- sliced almonds--9-oz. pkg. round chocolate wafer cookies--sprinkles
How to Make Batty Cupcakes
- 1Heat oven to 350^. Place paper baking cups into 24 muffin pan cups; set aside.
Combine all cupcake ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed until well mixed.
- 2Spoon batter evenly into prepared cups 2/3 full. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until toothpick tests them done. Cool 5 minutes in pans; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Frost cooled cupcakes.
- 3To Create Bats:
Place 1 candy kiss at an angle on each cupcake for bat head. Attach 2 red cinnamon candies for eyes with the gel. Add 2 sliced almonds for ears.
Cut chocolate wafers in half with sharp knife. Pipe straight edges with decorator gel; dip in sprinkles. Don't put the cookies on until serving time, place on for wings.(frosting may absorb too much moisture.)