How to Make Barbara's Lemon Lush Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare cake batter as directed on package. Pour into greased 13X9 inch pan-set aside.
- 2Pour milk and water into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix and granulated sugar. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- 3Pour over batter. Place baking pan on cookie sheet to catch any sauce that might bubble over.
- 4Bake 55 minutes to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 5Cool then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Serve warm or cold.