★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- 2 box
- banana instant pudding mix
- 1 large
- whip topping
- 1 1/2 c
- vanilla wafers cookies
How to Make Banna pudding cupcakes
- 1Mix cake mix according to box.
line 2 cupcake tins (12) in each with cupcake liners of your choice . Use a icecream scoop to fill cupcake tins. 1 scoop for every cupcake . Bake at 350 degrees for 12 - 15 mins.
- 2Mix pudding according to box ( 2 small boxes of pudding ). do not let pudding set to much leave it at room temp. Crush up vanilla wafers in baggie.
- 3Cool cupcakes for about 10 mins out of pan. take a pastry filler and fill each cupcake with banana pudding.
- 4Pipe cool whip topping on each cupcake and sprinkle with vanilla waffers. Refrigerate covered until ready to serve.