Banana Walnut Cheesecake
Very simple very easy but exquisite cheesecake. The taste is wonderful.
The cheesecake from QVC used chocolate biscotti but I used a banana cake mix and added walnuts to the crust.
The milk chocolate chip just adds the perfect finishing touch.
I will be adding a picture as soon as I make it.
1banana cake mix(or you can use yellow)
1/4 cchopped walnuts
24 ozcream cheese softened
1 cmashed bananas
1/2 ccrushed walnuts
1/2 cmilk chocolate chip morsels
1/4 ccrushed walnuts
How to Make Banana Walnut Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix, egg, butter, and walnuts. Pat into a springform pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Combine 3 eggs softened cream cheese, sugar, mashed bananas. You can use a mixer but combine the nuts by hand.
- Pour mixture into the crust and bake for 40 minutes then turn off oven and open door and let cheesecake set for 30 minutes in the oven.
- Loosen sides and transfer to plate.
- When cake is completely cooled melt the chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle over the top. Sprinkle crushed nuts over the chocolate.