Banana Walnut Cake
How to Make Banana Walnut Cake
- Cream butter and sugar together
- Add bananas, vanilla, and eggs. Mix well.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl
- Alternatedly, add dry ingredients and milk to banana mixture. Mix well between each addition.
- Fold in walnuts
- Butter and sugar a bundt style pan. Pour cake mix into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- When cool, frost with frosting of your choice. A cream cheese icing or even just a sprinkle of powdered sugar would be delicious!