Banana Toffee Cake
I made a few revisions and it was easy and delicious.
It is a great cake to take to a potluck dinner.
I got it from Betty Crocker. com.
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix (i use duncan hines)
- 4 medium
- bananas, mashed (about 11/2 cups )
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 1/3 c
- 1/2 tsp
- almond extract
- 1 1/3 c
- toffee bits (heath bar toffee bits )
How to Make Banana Toffee Cake
- 1Grease and lightly flour a 13x9 inch pan.
Preheat oven to 350'.
In large mixing bowl beat cake mix, bananas, oil, water, eggs,and almond extract with an electric mixer for 3 minutes on medium speed.
- 2Add 1/3 cup toffee bits to bater.
Pour batter into pan.
Sprinkle the remaining toffee bits (1 cup )
evenly over batter.
- 3Bake at 350' for 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.