BANANA SUPREME CAKE
Jo Ann Duren
- 1 pkg
- 1 package duncan hines signature banana supreme calke mix
- 1 3/4 pkg
- vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- large eggs
- 1 c
- ripe mashed bananas
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 1/4 c
How to Make BANANA SUPREME CAKE
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 10 inch Bundt pan or tube pan.
- 2For cake, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, banana, oil and water in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour batter into pan.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees F for 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 25 minutes. Invert onto cooling rack. Cool completely.
- 4I used a can of Cream Cheese Frosting for the glaze.