Banana Split Cupcakes
- 1 box duncan hines french vanilla cake mix plus ingredients listed on box to make cake
- 1 tablespoon banana extract
- fudge ice cream topping. the really thick kind
- maraschino cherries (12) stems removed
- 1 can duncan hines frosting creations frosting starter
- 1 envelope duncan hines frosting creations flavor mix, caramel flavor
- duff goldman banana split prinkles
- maraschino cherries (12) stems left on
How to Make Banana Split Cupcakes
- 1Line muffin tins with cupcake liners. And preheat oven to degree listed on cake mix.
- 3Add banana extract. I actually used more since I wanted a strong banana flavor.
- 4Spoon cake batter into the cupcake liners filling 1/3 of the way. Add a dollop of fudge topping making sure to keep in center of cupcake and not to touch sides of liner.
- 7Bake according to package directions. Then allow to cool completely before decorating