Banana Split Cake
- 1 pkg
- duncan hines moist deluxe banana surpreme cake mix.
- 1 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 c
- mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 to 3
- 1- 16 oz. can(s)
- chocolate syrup
- 1- 8 oz.
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 c
- chopped walnuts
- colored sprinkles
- marashino cherries with stems, for garnish
How to Make Banana Split Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- 2Combine cake mix, eggs, water, flour and oil in large bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened. Beat at medium speed 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan. Bake at 350 for 32 0 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes our clean. Cool completely.
- 3Slice bananas. Cut cake into squares; top with banana slices. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Top with whipped topping, walnuts and sprinkles. Garnish with maraschino cherries.
- 4NOTE: Dip bananas in diluted lemon juice to prevent darkening.