Banana split cake
I have been making this for years for my family and this year I'm making it for my new family and they love it.
- 2 c
- gr4aham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 tsp
- 2 stick
- large can of crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 small
- dream whip or one tub of cool whip
- crushed nuts
How to Make Banana split cake
- 1Blend graham cracker crumbs and butter, press in the bottome of a 11 x 9 cake pan.
- 2Beat eggs, vanilla, powdered sugar and butter for 20 minutes.
Put on top of graham cracker crust.
- 3Slice bananas long ways or I slice making rounds, I seem to get more bananas on the cake. Put this on next.
- 4Using the drained pineapple, spread it over the bananas.
- 5The recipe calls for 2 sm dream whip but I use one large tub of cool whip. Spread it on top of bananas.
- 6Sprinkle crushed nuts (I use the ones from the ice cream section of the grocery store) and top with Cherries.
- 7The last time I make this I used strawberry preserve over the bananas and after the cherries I drizzled chocolate over the top. Was a hit.
- 8Refrigerate for several hours. Keep refrigerated. Enjoy