Banana Split Cake
2 cgraham cracker crumbs
1/2 cmelted butter
2 cpowdered sugar
1 can(s)(20 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
1(16 oz.) carton cool whip
1 cchopped pecans
1/2 cchopped maraschino cherries
How to Make Banana Split Cake
- Make crust with graham cracker crumbs and butter; press into 13 X 9 inch pan.
- Mix powdered sugar, eggs, and butter for 15 minutes with electric mixer. Pour on crust.
- Slice bananas and arrange on top. Add crushed pineapple on top evenly.
- Cover with Cool Whip; sprinkle with nuts and cherries.
- Cover and chill overnight.