Banana Split Bread
- 1 box banana quick bread
- 1 8 oz can crushed pineapple, drained well and reserve the juice
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/3 c chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/3 c milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 c chopped walnuts or pecans
- 3 medium bananas mashed
- 1 can creamy vanilla frosting
- few drops banana extract
- few drops maraschino cherry juice
How to Make Banana Split Bread
- 1Take reserved pineapple juice and add water to make 3/4 of a cup of liquid.
- 2By hand, stir together bread mix, eggs, oil, pineapple, mashed bananas, cherries, chocolate chips, walnuts and reserved pineapple juice until moistend well.
- 3Spray just the bottom of an 8 x 4 or 9 x 5-inch loaf/bread pan with flour no-stick spray.
- 4Bake in oven that has been preheated to 375 degree for 40 to 55 minutes or until toothpick put in center of bread comes out clean.
- 5Cool bread in pan on wire rack for about 15 minutes then remove from pan. Cool completely.
- 6Combine glaze ingredients and mix stir till well blended. Drizzle over top of bread.
- 7Enjoy this wonderful bread for breakfast, as a snack, or wrap it up pretty and give as gifts for thanksgiving and christmas like i do : )