Banana Rama Bundt Cake
3 call purpose four
1 tspbaking powder
2 cgranulated sugar
1 1/2 coil
2 tsprum extract
4 cwell ripened bananas, mashed
1 ccoarsley chopped walnuts
1 can(s)chocolate or vanilla frosting
How to Make Banana Rama Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare bundt pan by coating with shortening and shaking flour on top to coat.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the first 5 ingredients. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy and pale yellow in color. Add oil and rum extract and mix to blend. Add flour mixture beating until all is used. If it gets too thick, use paddle or wooden spoon. Stir in bananas and nuts and pour into bundt pan.
- Bake for one hour. Use toothpick inserted in center to see if it is done. If toothpick does not come out clean, bake for an additional 5 or 10 minutes.
- Let set in pan for a few minutes, then put on cake plate. Remove top of frosting and the foil and put in microwave for one minute. Drizzle on top of warm cake....Top with walnuts.