1/4 corange juice
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/4 cunsweetened cocoa
1 tspbaking powder
1/4 tspsalt (optional)
4egg whites, beaten until frothy
How to Make Banana-Raisin Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use a nonstick 8-inch square baking pan, or line baking pan with a baking pan liner or spray with vegetable cooking spray.
- Place banana, orange juice and vanilla extract in blender or food processor and puree.
- Sift sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt, if using, into a mixing bowl.
- Stir in banana puree, egg whites and raisins.
- Transfer batter to baking pan. Bake for 35 Minutes. Cool on wire rack. Cut into twelve squares.