Banana Pudding Poke Cake
How to Make Banana Pudding Poke Cake
- 1Prepare cake in 9 x13 pan according to directions on box. When golden remove from oven an let cool for a few minutes.
- 2When just slightly cooled, use the handle end of a wooden spoon into the baked cake. Don't be shy; make the holes big enough for the pudding to seep into and go deep enough with the spoon that you hit the bottom of the pan.
- 3Next, prepare pudding mixture combine 4 cups of milk an pudding mix; whisk until fully combined and there are no lumps.
- 4pour pudding mixture over entire cake before it starts to get thick. Spread evenly filling all holes.
- 5Refrig for 2 hours or till set.
- 6Topped with sliced banana, whipped topping an crushed vanilla wafers