Banana Pudding Poke Cake
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix ( i use duncan hines)
- 1 c
- 3/4 c
- mashed bananas
- 1/3 c
- 2 box
- instant banana pudding
- 1 1/2 c
- 2 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 c
- heavy cream
- small tub cool whip thawed
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Banana Pudding Poke Cake
- 1CAKE: Mix cake mix water,eggs,oil,for about 2 min.fold in mashed bananas. Pour in a prepared 9x13 pan. Bake on 350 for 25 to 30 min.Cool on wire rack.
- 2Let cake cool for 5 min. then take the handle of a wooden spoon and poke holes all over cake making sure you go to the bottom of the pan. You need big hole for filling.
- 3FILLING: MIx pudding and milk until well mixed,you want to pour it over cake before it gets too thick, make sure it fills all the holes. If needed add a little more milk,to thin.
- 4When cake has cooled 1 hour put in refrigerator.
- 5TOPPING: Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar,and heavy cream until fluffy, add vanilla and mix. Fold in thawed cool whip, spread over cooled cake. Put in refrigerator for 1 - 2 hours before serving.
- 6NOTE: You can add drained crushed pineapple to the cake or topping for an extra treat. If added to topping make sure it is very dry,I put it on a paper towel,so your topping want be runny. Hope you enjoy this recipe.