Banana Pudding Cupcakes
1 boxfrench vanilla cake mix
1 boxbanana instant pudding mix
1/2 cvegetable oil
10 ozphiladelphia original cooking creme
1 cmashed ripe bananas
2 cvanilla wafers cookies (crushed)
8 ozwhipped topping, thawed
1 pkgbanana cream filling (or prepared vanilla or banana pudding)
How to Make Banana Pudding Cupcakes
- In a large bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients until smooth.
- Fold in bananas & almost all of the crushed vanilla wafers (save a little bit for topping later if desired).
- Line 2 cupcake pans with cupcake baking papers and fill with batter 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- When cupcakes are cool enough to touch, remove from pan and place them in an air tight container or Tupperware and place in freezer for about 10 minutes. This seals in the moisture.
- Remove from freezer & inject each cupcake with some banana cream filling or pudding. If you don't have an injector, spoon out about a tablespoon of cake in the middle of each cupcake and fill with some banana cream filling or pudding, then replace cupcake top. Top with whipped topping and crumbled vanilla wafers. If desired place a mini vanilla wafer on top of whipped cream topping as shown in picture. You can also cut a wafer in half and place it on top if using regular size wafers. If not serving immediately, wait to top them with whipped cream until serving as the whipped topping will melt. Enjoy!