Banana Pudding Cake
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix ( sugar free can be used)
- 2 box
- instant vanilla pudding ( sf can be used)
- 1 box
- vanilla wafers cookies (sf can be used)
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk ( optional)
- 6 large
- 1 pkg
- whipped topping or make your own ( sf can be used)
- eggs, oil, milk and water for cake and pudding as per package directions
How to Make Banana Pudding Cake
- 1Preheat oven to temp on cake mix, prepare cake mix BUT reduce the oil to 1/2 of what it calls for and leave out one of the eggs. Mash 2 bananas and add to the cake mix. Pour into a 9x13 pan and bake as directed.
- 2After the cake is removed from oven poke holes into the cake with a fork ( lots of holes) pour can of condendsed milk over cake and let cool.
- 3While cake is cooling prepare the pudding, using only 3 cups of milk( you want the pudding thick). After the cake is cool and the pudding is thick it is time to start layering the cake.
- 4Spread 1/2 the pudding on the cake. Slice the remaining bananas ( 4) and layer over the pudding. Place a layer of vanilla wafers over the bananas. Spread the remaining pudding over the wafers. Top with whipped topping. Garnish with wafers if you want. Refrigerate.
- 5SUGAR FREE CAN BE USED AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE THE CONDENSED MILK.