Banana Pudding Cake
1 boxyellow cake mix ( sugar free can be used)
2 boxinstant vanilla pudding ( sf can be used)
1 boxvanilla wafers cookies (sf can be used)
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk ( optional)
1 pkgwhipped topping or make your own ( sf can be used)
·eggs, oil, milk and water for cake and pudding as per package directions
How to Make Banana Pudding Cake
- Preheat oven to temp on cake mix, prepare cake mix BUT reduce the oil to 1/2 of what it calls for and leave out one of the eggs. Mash 2 bananas and add to the cake mix. Pour into a 9x13 pan and bake as directed.
- After the cake is removed from oven poke holes into the cake with a fork ( lots of holes) pour can of condendsed milk over cake and let cool.
- While cake is cooling prepare the pudding, using only 3 cups of milk( you want the pudding thick). After the cake is cool and the pudding is thick it is time to start layering the cake.
- Spread 1/2 the pudding on the cake. Slice the remaining bananas ( 4) and layer over the pudding. Place a layer of vanilla wafers over the bananas. Spread the remaining pudding over the wafers. Top with whipped topping. Garnish with wafers if you want. Refrigerate.
- SUGAR FREE CAN BE USED AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE THE CONDENSED MILK.