Banana Pudding Cake
11 (18.25 oz) package yellow cake mix
1(4 serving size) package vanilla instant pudding mix
1/2 cmashed ripe banana (about 1 medium) * see note at bottom
1/4 cvegetable oil
·confectioner's sugar for garnish
How to Make Banana Pudding Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 10 inch Bundt pan with cooking spray or Crisco vegetable shortening
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients with an electric mixer on medium speed; beat until blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 - 55 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes, remove from pan, and cool completely on wire rack
- Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
* To bring out the sweetness of yellow bananas-preheat oven to 350 degrees and place banana on foil lined baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes, let cool, then slice open.