Banana Pudding Cake
- 1 (18.25 oz) package yellow cake mix
- (4 serving size) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 large
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- mashed ripe banana (about 1 medium) * see note at bottom
- 1/4 c
- vegetable oil
- confectioner's sugar for garnish
How to Make Banana Pudding Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 10 inch Bundt pan with cooking spray or Crisco vegetable shortening
- 2In a large bowl, combine all ingredients with an electric mixer on medium speed; beat until blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- 3Bake 50 - 55 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes, remove from pan, and cool completely on wire rack
- 4Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
* To bring out the sweetness of yellow bananas-preheat oven to 350 degrees and place banana on foil lined baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes, let cool, then slice open.