Banana Pudding Cake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 cwhole wheat pastry flour
3/4 can(s)unbleached flour, white
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspbaking powder
2 largeripe bananas, cut in 1/2 inch slices
1/2 capple juice
1/2 cmaple syrup
2 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Banana Pudding Cake
- With vegetable cooking spray, spritz and flour a 1 quart (6 cup) bundt pan.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl, and slowly add bananas, ensuring that they are coated with flour on both sides.
- Combine liquids, and add to flour, mixing evenly.
- Pour into bundt pan, and cover tightly with foil.
- Using trivit in pressure cooker, bring 3 cups of water to a boil.
- Lower bundt pan into cooker, cover, lock, and immediately bring to high pressure.
- Cook for 35 minutes.
- At end, quick release pressure, remove bundt pan, and place on wire rack to cool.
- Unmold and serve.