Banana Marble Chocolate Cake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 cbutter, softened
2 largebananas, mashed
1 tspvanilla extract
1.75 call purpose flour
1.5 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
3/4 cyogurt, low-fat, plain
4 tspcocoa, unsweetened
4 tspmilk, 2%
How to Make Banana Marble Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; coat a 9-inch bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl or food processor, cream together butter and sugar; beat in eggs, bananas and vanilla extract until well mixed.
- Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda; add to banana mixture alternately with milk, mixing just until blended.
- Pour all but 1/2 cup of the batter into the cake pan.
- Combine sugar, cocoa and milk; add to reserved batter, blending well.
- Pour over batter in the pan; draw a knife through the mixture to create a marbled effect.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- This cake can also be made in a 9-inch square baking pan; test cake at 40 minutes for doneness.
- May be frozen for up to 6 weeks.