Banana Cream Cheesecake
- 1 c
- chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 1/3 c
- 24 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 3/4 c
- mashed bananas
- 1/2 c
- whipping cream
- 2 tsp
How to Make Banana Cream Cheesecake
- 1Mix chocolate wafer crumbs, butter and 1/3 cup sugar together. Press mixture into bottom of a 9 inch springform pan; refrigerate.
- 2Beat cream cheese until creamy on low speed.
- 3Beat in 2/3 cup sugar and cornstarch on low speed. Beat in eggs, one at a time, on low speed.
- 4Beat in bananas, whipping cream and vanilla on low speed.
- 5Pour mixture into prepared crust.
- 6Place pan on a cookie sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- 7Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees and bake an additional 65 minutes.
- 8Cool. Refrigerate cheesecake, uncovered, at least 6 hours.