Banana Cream Cheesecake
1 cchocolate wafer crumbs
1/4 cbutter, melted
24 ozcream cheese, softened
3/4 cmashed bananas
1/2 cwhipping cream
How to Make Banana Cream Cheesecake
- Mix chocolate wafer crumbs, butter and 1/3 cup sugar together. Press mixture into bottom of a 9 inch springform pan; refrigerate.
- Beat cream cheese until creamy on low speed.
- Beat in 2/3 cup sugar and cornstarch on low speed. Beat in eggs, one at a time, on low speed.
- Beat in bananas, whipping cream and vanilla on low speed.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust.
- Place pan on a cookie sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees and bake an additional 65 minutes.
- Cool. Refrigerate cheesecake, uncovered, at least 6 hours.