Banana Chocolate Chip Nut Cake
1 pkgyellow cake mix
1/2 cbuttermilk or sour cream
1 cripe mashed bananas
1 cminiature semisweet chocolate chips
1 cchopped nuts
How to Make Banana Chocolate Chip Nut Cake
- Combine cake mix, sugar, oil, buttermilk, eggs, vanilla and mashed bananas and beat on low speed for 30 seconds, until combined.
- Beat at medium speed for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured 9 inch cake pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 33-38 minutes.
- Cool, frost.