★★★★★ 2 votes5
- betty crocker supermoist white cake mix
- 1 1/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- veg oil
- (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c
- coconut milk (not cream of coconut)
- 1/2 c
- whipping cream
- 1 c
- mashed banana (2 medium)
How to Make Banana cake with coconut
- 1Heat oven to 350. Grease bottom only of 13x9 inch pan.
- 2In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil, eggs and mashed bananas with electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, then on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bol occasinally. Pour into prepared pan.
- 3Bake 33-38 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 4Poke top of cake every 1/2 inch with long-tined fork, wiping fork occasionally to reduce sticking.
- 5In large bowl, stir together condensed milk, coconut milk and whipping cream. Carefully pour evenly over top of cake. Cover and refrigerate at least 8-12 hours, or better overnight. It lets the mixture soak into the cake.
- 6Toast a handful (or more)of coconut, and sprinkled all over the cake covering it well.
Store loosely covered in refrigerator.