★★★★★ 2 votes5
1betty crocker supermoist white cake mix
1 1/4 cwater
2 Tbspveg oil
1(14oz) sweetened condensed milk
1/2 ccoconut milk (not cream of coconut)
1/2 cwhipping cream
1 cmashed banana (2 medium)
How to Make Banana cake with coconut
- Heat oven to 350. Grease bottom only of 13x9 inch pan.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil, eggs and mashed bananas with electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, then on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bol occasinally. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 33-38 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Poke top of cake every 1/2 inch with long-tined fork, wiping fork occasionally to reduce sticking.
- In large bowl, stir together condensed milk, coconut milk and whipping cream. Carefully pour evenly over top of cake. Cover and refrigerate at least 8-12 hours, or better overnight. It lets the mixture soak into the cake.
- Toast a handful (or more)of coconut, and sprinkled all over the cake covering it well.
Store loosely covered in refrigerator.