Banana Cake Truffles
1 pkg10.75 oz frozen pound cake (thawed and crumbled)
1 smallfully ripe banana
1/2 ccold milk
1 pkg3.4 oz vanilla instant pudding mix
1 pkgsemi-sweet chocolate chips
·garnish of your choice
How to Make Banana Cake Truffles
- Crumble Pound Cake in a large mixing bowl
- stir milk and pudding in a separate bowl until pudding is moistened. Immediately add the banana and mix it up well.
- Pour the pudding mixture in with the cake and mix it up well.
- Shape into 1" balls and place on wax paper covered baking sheet. Place in freezer for an hour to set and firm.
- Melt the chocolate chips and the paraffin and dip the balls in the chocolate and put them back on the wax paper. Add the topping immediately as the chocolate will set almost instantly once it gets on that frozed cake. ENJOY!!