Banana Butterfinger Cake
- 1 stick
- butter, unsalted
- 1 c
- 2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp
- ripe bananas
- 1/2 c
- fun size butterfingers, chopped
How to Make Banana Butterfinger Cake
- 1Coat a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray. Cream the butter and sugar together on medium to high speed for about 5 minutes or until light and fluffy, scraping the bowl as necessary.
- 2Combine the eggs with the vanilla extract and whisk together. Slowly add the egg / vanilla mixture to the butter / sugar mixture while beating on low- medium speed. Scrape bowl to ensure no lumps remain while blending in the rest of the egg.
- 3Sift together the flour, baking powder and soda and salt and add to the mixer, beat on low speed to combine well.
- 4Add the mashed ripe bananas and mix well.
- 5Add the buttermilk slowly while mixing on medium speed.
Add the chopped butterfingers candy, mix to blend.
Pour batter into prepared pan
- 6Bake for approximately 1 hour + 15 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean. Cool completely.