Banana Butterfinger Cake
1 stickbutter, unsalted
2 tsppure vanilla extract
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 tspsalt
18fun size butterfingers, chopped
How to Make Banana Butterfinger Cake
- Coat a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray. Cream the butter and sugar together on medium to high speed for about 5 minutes or until light and fluffy, scraping the bowl as necessary.
- Combine the eggs with the vanilla extract and whisk together. Slowly add the egg / vanilla mixture to the butter / sugar mixture while beating on low- medium speed. Scrape bowl to ensure no lumps remain while blending in the rest of the egg.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and soda and salt and add to the mixer, beat on low speed to combine well.
- Add the mashed ripe bananas and mix well.
- Add the buttermilk slowly while mixing on medium speed.
Add the chopped butterfingers candy, mix to blend.
Pour batter into prepared pan
- Bake for approximately 1 hour + 15 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean. Cool completely.