Banana Bundt Cake
- 1 box
- duncan hines butter recipe cake mix
- 2 or 3 bananas old one lots of black speckle on them
- 3 Tbsp
How to Make Banana Bundt Cake
- 1Put the bananas in your mixing bowl beat until mushy, add the oil and eggs. Beat again until smooth. Add the cake mix and beat until smooth (not long)
- 2Pour into a prepared Bundt Cake Pan and bake at 375 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes. Test with a toothpick when it comes out clean it is done.
- 3Let sit 10 minutes. Then loosen the edges and flip onto a cake plate. Cover while hot to make even more moist. I only sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
- 4Serve with ice cream!!!I refrigerate this because I think it taste best cold. I like all Bundt cakes refrigerated though. Enjoy