Banana Bundt Cake
I've used crumbled Nilla wafers on top instead of the walnuts. Put them on right before serving. Instead of using water, I always use milk. It just makes a better richer cake and tastes more like homemade.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box instant banana pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk or water (your choice)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup mashed bananas
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- dash of vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional
How to Make Banana Bundt Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan.
- 2In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix. Make a well in the center and pour in eggs, milk, oil and bananas. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Pour batter into pan.
- 3Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until cake tests done. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto rack and cool completely.
- 4Glaze: In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar, milk and vanilla. Whisk until smooth and of a drizzling cosistency. When cake has cooled, drizzle icing over cake with a zigzag motion. Sprinkle chopped nuts over wet icing.