★★★★★ 1 vote5
230 gbutter, softened
230 gcaster sugar
200 gbrown sugar
220 gself raising flour
120 gchocolate chips
How to Make Banana and chocolate chip cake
- Pre-heat the oven to 160 degrees and grease a 20cm large cake tin make sure its a deep one.
- Use a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, caster sugar and brown sugar.
- Mash up with a fork or puree the bananas in a blender and mix together with the above.
- Add flour slowly to the wet mixture and whisk together bit by bit.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pour into the prepared tin.
- Bake for roughly 2 hours or until you can prick with a knife in the centre and the knife comes out clean.