I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
How to Make Bakeless Cake
- Cream butter and sugar together; add nuts and pineapple. Mix well.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Line battom of baking pan with wafers.
- Layer pineapple mixture and wafers alternately until all is used.
- Place in refrigerator till served.
- Serve with whipped cream, if desired
- PERSONAL NOTE:
My grandmother used this cake recipe when I was a very young girl.
Virgie Dowdy, Pres.
Malden Church of God LWWB