I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
- 1 lb
- 2 c
- 2 c
- chopped nuts
- 1 can(s)
- crushed pineapple, well drained
- egg whites, beaten stiff
- 2 lb
- vanilla wafers
How to Make Bakeless Cake
- 1Cream butter and sugar together; add nuts and pineapple. Mix well.
- 2Fold in egg whites.
- 3Line battom of baking pan with wafers.
- 4Layer pineapple mixture and wafers alternately until all is used.
- 5Place in refrigerator till served.
- 6Serve with whipped cream, if desired
- 7PERSONAL NOTE:
My grandmother used this cake recipe when I was a very young girl.
Virgie Dowdy, Pres.
Malden Church of God LWWB