Baked Chocolate Pudding Cake/Brownie - Dee Dee's
Diane Hopson Smith
I use to make this pudding cake/brownie years ago (in the 70's and 80's) I thought I had lost this recipe. I was delighted when I found it tonight as I was going through some old recipes!!
Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to this and you'll be in heaven!!
Even though I haven't tried this yet, I think this recipe would be good baked in a Pillsbury pie shell.
Recipe is tried and true. Hope you enjoy!
- 2 stick
- margarine, melted
- 2 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 6 Tbsp
- cocoa, unsweetened
- 1 c
- all purpose flour, sifted
- 1/4 c
- pecans, chopped
How to Make Baked Chocolate Pudding Cake/Brownie - Dee Dee's
- 1Cream together: margarine, sugar, vanilla and cocoa.
- 2Lightly beat eggs and add to sugar mixture.
- 3Sift together: flour and salt, add to sugar mixture. Blend in chopped nuts.
- 4Pour into un-greased 8x8 pan. Place into a larger pan, the bottom of which is covered with water.
- 5Bake 45 minutes to an hour at 350 degrees.