Bake And Take Peach Coffee Cake
How to Make Bake And Take Peach Coffee Cake
- Mix together flour, sugar, eggs, baking powder, butter and cream with hands to make a smooth dough.
- If dough does not stick together, add 1-3 tablespoons more cream.
- Put three quarters of the dough mixture into a greased 12x18 inch edged cookie sheet or jelly roll pan.
- Roll with rolling pin or press with hands to cover entire pan including edges.
- Cover dough with peaches and sprinkle with a little sugar.
- To make topping, combine flour, butter and sugar into a crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle over dough.
- Roll rest of dough into strips and cover peaches with a lattice top.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes.