BAILEY'S AND VANILLA TIRAMISU
Jo Anne Sugimoto
·8 oz. mascarpone cheese, room temperature
1/2 cconfectioner's sugar
1 cheavy cream, cold
2 tspvanilla extract
1 cstrong brewed black coffee, room temperature
·30 to 36 lady fingers
·unsweetened cocoa powder, for dusting
How to Make BAILEY'S AND VANILLA TIRAMISU
- In a large mixing bowl, beat mascarpone cheese, confectioners' sugar, heavy cream and vanilla at high speed until mixture is fluffy and very smooth.
- In a small, shallow bowl, combine coffee and Bailey's. Dip each lady finger into the coffee mixture to let it soak a little of the mixture.
- Place the lady fingers into an 8 or 9 inch baking glass pan, completely covering the bottom of the pan.
- Spread half of the cream mixture on top of the lady fingers.
- Repeat with the remaining lady fingers and the cream mixture.
- Dust the top with cocoa powder.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.