BAILEY'S AND VANILLA TIRAMISU
Jo Anne Sugimoto
- 8 oz. mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- confectioner's sugar
- 1 c
- heavy cream, cold
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- strong brewed black coffee, room temperature
- 1/4 c
- 30 to 36 lady fingers
- unsweetened cocoa powder, for dusting
How to Make BAILEY'S AND VANILLA TIRAMISU
- 1In a large mixing bowl, beat mascarpone cheese, confectioners' sugar, heavy cream and vanilla at high speed until mixture is fluffy and very smooth.
- 2In a small, shallow bowl, combine coffee and Bailey's. Dip each lady finger into the coffee mixture to let it soak a little of the mixture.
- 3Place the lady fingers into an 8 or 9 inch baking glass pan, completely covering the bottom of the pan.
- 4Spread half of the cream mixture on top of the lady fingers.
- 5Repeat with the remaining lady fingers and the cream mixture.
- 6Dust the top with cocoa powder.
- 7Cover and refrigerate overnight.