Back To School Cupcakes
How to Make Back To School Cupcakes
- bake cupcakes as directed and allow to cool.
- frost with yellow frosting and allow to set a bit.
- dab each skittle or m&m with just a bit of green frosting to resemble an apples leaf and set aside
- use the white writing icing to pipe whatever you would like onto the chocolate covered graham crackers. Leave space at the bottom though where it will go into the cupcake.
- cut a groove into the cupcakes frosting to be able to set in there the graham cracker.
- Add one of the constructed "apples" and one white good & plenty to resemble chalk! ENJOY!