Back To School Cupcakes
How to Make Back To School Cupcakes
- 1bake cupcakes as directed and allow to cool.
- 2frost with yellow frosting and allow to set a bit.
- 3dab each skittle or m&m with just a bit of green frosting to resemble an apples leaf and set aside
- 4use the white writing icing to pipe whatever you would like onto the chocolate covered graham crackers. Leave space at the bottom though where it will go into the cupcake.
- 5cut a groove into the cupcakes frosting to be able to set in there the graham cracker.
- 6Add one of the constructed "apples" and one white good & plenty to resemble chalk! ENJOY!