Baby Food Plum Cake
This photo doesn't show the drizzled lemon icing.
2 csifted self-rising flour
2 cgranulated sugar
1 cvegetable oil
1 tspvanilla extract
2 jar(s)baby food plums
1 tspground cloves
1 csifted confectioners' sugar
·enough lemon juice to make a "drizzle"
How to Make Baby Food Plum Cake
- Sift together flour, sugar, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Add oil, vanilla, eggs, and plums. Beat until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour batter into a greased Bundt pan. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Icing: Mix the sifted confectioners' sugar and lemon. Just make a little more if this isn't enough icing to give as much flavor as you'd like.
- SANDY'S NOTE": I've had a hard time finding baby food plums lately. Apples and Blueberries will probably work just as well. Just anything with a purple color, but I don't know how well prunes will do.