Awesome Pumpkin cheesecake bars
1-1/2 creduced fat cinnamon graham crackers crumbs
1/4 cbutter, melted
4 pkg8-oz each, cream cheese, softened
8 ozcanned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
2 tsppumpkin pie spice
·redi-whip, or whipped cream
dash(es)pumpkin pie spice
How to Make Awesome Pumpkin cheesecake bars
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line a 13X9" pan with parchment paper, leaving about 1" of paper hanging on the sides.
- In medium size bowl, combine the cracker crumbs with the melted butter; press the crust on the bottom of the prepared pan. Set aside while making the filling
- In your stand mixer, add the cream cheese & sugar; use paddle attachment and beat on low speed until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, just until blended.
- Spoon half of the mixture over the crust, and spread evenly.
- Add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice to the remaining cream cheese mixture; use a wire whisk to stir until smooth; Carefully spoon over mixture in pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until just set. Turn off the oven and leave the door ajar allowing the cheecake to slowly cool down for about 1 hour or so.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before cutting into bars; Top each bar with a rosette of whipped cream and dust of pumpkin pie spice.