AVOCADO CUPCAKES W/CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
Jo Anne Sugimoto
So an avocado cupcake to me must be delicious!
1 cavocado, mashed
1 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 cflour
1/2 cnuts, your choice
2 pkg8 oz. each cream cheese, softened
1/2 cbutter, softened
2 cconfectioner's sugar, sifted
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make AVOCADO CUPCAKES W/CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prep 12-cup muffin tin with liners.
- Cream butter and sugar, add the eggs and avocado, mix well.
- Add the baking soda to the buttermilk and add to the batter.
- Add the spices to the flour, then add flour mixture to the batter, mix well.
- Dust the nuts lightly with flour and add to the batter.
- Pour evenly into the muffin tin.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and the butter until creamy.
- Mix in vanilla and then gradually add in the confectioner's sugar.
- Be sure that the cupcakes are cooled, then frost the cupcakes. Store the remaining frosting in the refrigerator.