Are You Kidding Me Cake
How to Make Are You Kidding Me Cake
- Gather your ingredients. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, dump dry cake mix, eggs, and pie filling. Stir together until well mixed.
- Pour into a greased 9x13. For an extra inch to the hips, chop room temp cream cheese into chunks. Poke the chunks randomly into the batter after pouring it into the baking pan. Make sure the cheese is in deep.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or test with a toothpick for doneness.
- NOTE: Pair flavors of cake mix and pie filling. Apple filling with maybe butter pecan cake mix. Cherry pie filling with a devil's food cake mix, etc. I enjoy a pineapple cake mix with blueberry filling. I do this with a strawberry cake mix and strawberry filling and also blueberry filling.