Apricot Nectar Cheesecake Tart1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
15 ozrefrigerated pie crust
1/4 ozgelatin, unflavored
12 ozapricot nectar
1 cwhipping cream
11 ozcream cheese, softened
1 tspvanilla extract
1 Tbsplemon juice
1/2 cwhipping cream, optional
1 Tbsppowdered sugar, optional
How to Make Apricot Nectar Cheesecake Tart
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Prepare pie crust according to package directions for one-crust baked shell using 10" tart pan with removable bottom or 9" pie pan - (Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.)
- Place prepared crust in pan; Press in bottom and up sides of pan and trim edges if necessary.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned; Cool completely.
- In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over 1 cup of the apricot nectar; Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves.
- Refrigerate 30 to 35 minutes until partially thickened.
- In small bowl, beat 1 cup whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, nutmeg and vanilla; beat until smooth and creamy.
- Add lemon juice; blend well.
- Beat in apricot mixture until well blended; fold in whipped cream.
- Spread over cooled baked crust; refrigerate 2 hours.
- In small saucepan, combine 1 tablespoon sugar and flour; gradually stir in remaining 1/2 cup apricot nectar and cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in amaretto.
- Cool to room temperature, then pour over tart; spread evenly.
- Refrigerate until topping is set, about 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, beat 1/2 cup whipping cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form; pipe or spoon around edge of tart.
- Store in refrigerator.