Apricot Nectar Cake
APRICOT NECTAR CAKE
1 box3 oz. size (use dry) lemon jello
1 boxyellow cake mix
3/4 ccanola oil
3/4 capricot nectar
4 largeeggs, separated
1 Tbsplemon extract
2 cpowdered sugar
1 tsplemon extract
1 + Tbspenough nector to make a thick but pourable glaze.
How to Make Apricot Nectar Cake
- grease and flour bundt cake pan.
- mix all ingredients for the cake together except the egg whites.
- beat whites until stiff and fold into batter.
- Pour batter into the greased and floured bundt pan.
- bake at 325 degrees preheated oven for 50 minutes. cake will set when cooling.
- For the glaze:
- Mix all the glaze ingredients together until it is thick but pourable. Allow cake to cool for 15 minutes. Pour half of glaze on cake, then the other half once cakes has completely cool.