How to Make Apple Swirl Cake
- 1Peel, core and chop apples into small pieces.
- 2Mix together with 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- 3In large bowl, combine sugar and cooking oil; beat.
- 4Add eggs, orange juice and vanilla.
- 5Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture.
- 6Beat until smooth, then pour one third batter into greased and floured 12 cup bundt pan alternating with one half apple mixture; repeat, ending with layer of batter on top.
- 7Bake at 325 degrees for 60 minutes or until cake tests done.
- 8Cool in pan 10 to 15 minutes; turn out on wire rack or serving plate to complete cooling.
- 9Sprinkle with confectioners sugar.