How to Make Apple Swirl Cake
- Peel, core and chop apples into small pieces.
- Mix together with 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine sugar and cooking oil; beat.
- Add eggs, orange juice and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture.
- Beat until smooth, then pour one third batter into greased and floured 12 cup bundt pan alternating with one half apple mixture; repeat, ending with layer of batter on top.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 60 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Cool in pan 10 to 15 minutes; turn out on wire rack or serving plate to complete cooling.
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar.