★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cbrown sugar
1/2 cbutter, softened
1 cchopped nuts
1 1/2 tspcinnamon
1 tspbaking soda
1 cdairy sour cream
2 cfinely chopped apples
How to Make Apple Squares
- Combine four, sugar and butter, mix until crumbly. Add nuts.
- Press 2 3/4 cups of this mixture into a 9 x 13 in pan.
- To the ramining crumb mixture, add cinnamon, soda, salt, sour cream, vanilla and egg. Blend well.
- Stir in peeled and finely chopped apples. Spoon evenly over the crust.
- Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.