apple spiced up and no where to go cookies
1 boxspice cake mix
8 ozcream cheese (softened)
1 stickbutter or nargarine (softened)
1/2 tspallspice (optional)
1 cdiced apples (your preference)
1/2 cchopped walnuts
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make apple spiced up and no where to go cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese and butter together until creamy. Next add the vanilla and then add eggs one at a time until mixed.
- Next add your spices (nutmeg, cinnamon and allspice) to the mixture. Using the hand mixer blend together the spice cake mix in 1/3 at a time until well mixed.
- Now fold in the apples, raisins and walnuts to batter by hand.
- Spoon batter on to a greased cookie sheet to avoid dough from sticking. Cook 10 - 13 minutes or until ends of cookie are golden brown. Let cool.