Apple Pie Cupcakes
3 ccake flour
1 Tbspbaking powder
1 cbutter softened
1 1/2 tspvanialla extract
1 can(s)apple pie filling
1 1/2 cbutter
1 1/2 cconfectioner sugar
1/2 tspground cinnamon
How to Make Apple Pie Cupcakes
- •Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two 12 cupcake pans with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the cake flour, baking powder and salt.
- With an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar together on medium-high speed until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well and scraping down the sides of the bowl after each addition; add the vanilla extract and mix well to combine.
- Add in the dry ingredients alternately with the milk, Stir until just combined.
- Pour into 24 cupcake liners 1/2 to 3/4 full
- Bake until golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 18-20 minutes.
- Allow cupcakes to completely cool on a wire rack.
- once the cupcakes are cool using a melon ball scooper or you could use a knife take two scoops of cupcake out of the center and insert the pie filling enough to make it level with the edges of the cupcake it should not take much. You may have to cut the apples in the pie filling up.
- beat the butter until light and fluffy. Add the confectioner's sugar and cinnamon and beat until light and fluffy. Frost the cupcakes.